Sunday, October 17

Hola!



Top: Ellery, Skirt: Vintage, Shoes: Mollini

A quick outfit post before I head off to work today. This isn't what I'm wearing to work... I have a uniform (that is not really inspiring enough to post a pic of!). I went out for dinner last night to a Mexican restaurant for a friend's birthday (happy birthday Danni!). Yummy sangria and spicy enchiladas! These pictures were actually taken at the end of the night when I got home. I realised I hadn't taken any outfit pictures so quickly got Percy on the job. He managed to cut off the shoes in most of the photos... and the one photo with shoes is slightly blurry. I'm not complaining though! Much better than my attempts with the self timer! Happy Sunday! x

1 comment:

  1. Love this post. the outfit is utterly stunning! thankfully we were all oblivious to the fact that the weather was going to be sub-zero-like, i would have hated to see those broad shoulders covered up in a jacket! :D kitty mao

    ReplyDelete