Monday, August 23

Flowers & Chains



Dress: Motel (borrowed from Steph's wardrobe) Shoes: Aldo

I spent the weekend in Brisbane with 3 of my fabulous girlfriends and it was so much fun. My feet are still sore today from all the dancing I did in my new heels! Deciding on what to wear out is always a fun decision and boy did we have options! One of my lovely friends from Melbourne sent me up a few outfit choices and I ended up wearing this colourful frock from Topshop. I absolutely love the print on this dress... I'm very tempted to buy it in a different style... or is that over the top?

3 comments:

  1. Living that you got some swagger outta that rocking body and whipped out some outfit posts!! Absolutely loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kitty! Keep reading, hopefully I'll be keeping up with the outfit posts from now on xx

    ReplyDelete