Thursday, August 19

Mr Postman



Firstly, sincere apologies for the lack of posts!! Hopefully I'll make up for it in the coming weeks! I received a gorgeous little something in the post this morning (thank you Mr Postman) and it came wrapped in brown paper with a lovely hand-written message. Thanks to Old Road Vintage, a little etsy store I stumbled across, for sending me this incredible leather skirt (outfit posts to come). So amazing that it came all the way from New York. Oh and I mustn't forget the other parcel that arrived today... a million thank you's to my gorgeous friend Steph for coming to the rescue. My "what-to-wear-out-on-the-weekend" dilemma is solved. Love you!

1 comment:

  1. sooo, where's this sexy number's outfit post?!
    though i know you've been a busy bee this weekend so no pressure!
    kitty meow

    ReplyDelete