Monday, May 31

Click Click

I've been thinking about purchasing a new camera for a while now, however the digital SLR that I have my heart set on will cost me about 3 months worth of rent!! Looks like I'll be saving for quite a while. The good news is I've found a bargain that will be perfect for the mean time (I love you, ebay). And it takes film!! I've already downloaded the user manual and found a place that will develop the film... now I just have to try and wait patiently until it arrives in the post. I really don't know why I haven't thought about buying one of these cameras before. I loved using the old ones at school and I'm sure I'll have a lot of fun with this one! So excited!!

2 comments:

  1. mmm... very jealous. think I will have to uncover my old camera and have a play around with film again :) the school ones were fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Reading the stuff about aperture settings, panning etc made me really excited to take some photos. I want to take some b&w ones too so I hope they still develop those somewhere!

    ReplyDelete