Friday, May 14

Furry Fur









Source: stockholmstreetstyle, zimbio, thecobrasnake, fyndigt by frida

I adore this fur vest by Isabel Marant. It looks so soft and cozy and the colours make it so different from every other fur out there. I like the pink better than the green. I would love this lovely bit of fur in my wardrobe however I've got a few problems...

1. I live in sunny QLD

2. I can't afford it

3. It won't fit (in the wardrobe)

Perhaps it'll be on ebay one day? Or I could do some DIY...

Oh and I thought I'd include a photo of the hat I'm loving at the moment. If I lived somewhere cold I'd definitely own one. Or maybe I could have one and make special trips out at night when it's cold just so I could wear it? Or get in a plane and go to the snow? Or maybe just visit Victoria?

3 comments:

  1. Mmm send it down my way! I'll wear it for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need one down there! Perfect for wearing on cold afternoons at saltmarsh :)

    ReplyDelete